Single Barrel Sirs
"This thing has too much power"

LOL

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I thought that was hilarious. A PP GT feels stronger on the street.

Exactly.

I have nothing against the GT350's, I think they're great looking cars and would be fun to drive around in. But it just lacked the smile factor of planting your head in the headrest when you were accelerating.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was actually going to bring you up regarding this Nick. I see you beat me again. lol

Unfortunately, we've been pretty slow this morning. I've been on here and searching for a steering wheel for the ACR. Not very productive, or profitable.

Most insulting statement of the week.

Not sure your stance on the statement...?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He either believes people are that stupid or he doesn't. In both cases, he's a moron for making the statement.

Ok, that's what I was hoping you meant haha

For a second I read that as you thought I was dumb for nudging at the fact that it didn't have enough power.

conceptmachine

Established Member
You car dealers can't afford to waste one second not working, the place could go under! ;)

Look, when you drive around a 800hp street car, a 525 hp step down is large. Why wouldn't it feel underpowered? Do some mods!!

For me, i want it for the cool factor and handling. (And something new that isn't an eye sore) I'll play hard with it...take it too its limits, so to speak (and sing). It is what it is. It's not meant for blistering speed and being as heavy as it is, it's not ment for super sonic track passes either, but it does all these well, in comfort and with a great view

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I personally really like the GT350s, I just like having a 800whp GT500 more, but they are cool looking

conceptmachine

Established Member
agree, that power is fun!! But a great all around driving experience is second on the list, looks being #1. The S550 Gt350 looks great and is a great all around driver. Is it blistering fast, hell no, but you know that buying it with 525 piss ponies, that it isn't going to be. These are mod-able too, but it kinda defeats the purpose of this one. I'm just gonna throw on some catch cans and call it good. Its gonna be fun for WHAT IT IS. The next GT500 WILL be THAT type of car.

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
I wonder what they have him for his trade? I promise the verbiage is opposite of the video. "Well sir they are making them for another year so the rarity factor isn't there anymore, plus it's a used vehicle now, DIB is not a popular color and that is why it isn't coming back for 2017 which impacts the value"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread