Why you don't let other people play your Guitar

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
We played a big party yesterday afternoon, and we had a guest playing keys for us. Anyways, he asked to play my guitar for a song and I agreed.... with this being the result:

042207_13071.jpg

042207_13091.jpg

Thanks Mang! :loser:

fatboy01

Gonzo
Established Member
Haha, you play a washburn or something right? Yea I don't know what the guy did, but he wasn't doing something right. I went to get a beer and the crowd started cheering and he as holding my bloody guitar up in the air....

And it's a fender, Amurrican Standard mang!
4076a02c.jpg

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I play a Schecter but I also have a Strat copy. :p I rarely pick up the Strat though because I dont play much clean music. Most has distortion and the Shecter kicks ass for that.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Probably snagged his fingernail on a string or something. I've done that, but there wasn't nearly that much blood.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Damn. I hope you're going to make him clean that off thoroughly, if it can even be cleaned. I wouldn't be cleaning someone else's blood off my guitar.

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
you need to fit some Nailbombs in that biatch, 2 of them.

03cobraracer

Established Member
yeah it looks like the bottom string snapped and probbaly sliced his hand open.. happened to my other guitarist inmy old band once... broke during a show and sliced him bad.. he was bleeding bad but kept playing.. lol

vulk

Established Member
wth? Ive never bled from playing.. just a few blisters here and there

Ive snapped numerous amounts of strings but none of which sliced my hand open.. using .13 gauge strings?

Users who are viewing this thread