Wich subframes?

SELLSZ06

Established Member
Looking to get some subframes, I wanted to know wich brand has the best ground clearence. I drive the car everyday so needs to be tucked in as much as possible.

Those of you that have it how do you like it?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Maximum Motorsports Full length. They are like 120 bucks but these things are LONG. If I remember correctly they are like 72". I would never buy from anyone else.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Midnight_Cobra said:
Maximum Motorsports Full length. They are like 120 bucks but these things are LONG. If I remember correctly they are like 72". I would never buy from anyone else.
+1, and get the black painted ones.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Do a search. I bet 80% will say MM, for a reason. I was about to get Laurel Mountain Mustang full length subs installed, when I saw a pair of the MM at the shop. After doing a side by side comparison I bought the MM and sold the LMM at loss, with no regrets. My car is lowered about 2 inches BTW and I have no clearence issues. I will never use any other brand. However, any subs is better than no subs

Last edited:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I have Steeda full lengths on my '98 Vert. Like mentioned above, they came with the tq box kit, and they go from my firewall to the axle. Great part, fit perfect, and my car is lowered with Steeda springs and I've never grounded out over anything!

I know I am about to get blasted, but I don't think there is MUCH of a difference between the MM & Steeda parts. I was able to get a deal through Steeda that I could not through MM at the time, so I went with them.

You'd have no complaints with either, both MM and Steeda's are GREAT parts!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread