Wideband Gauge Opinions - CHIME IN!

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
Hello all!

All gurus and enthusiasts welcome!

I'm on the search for a quality wideband gauge. What I primarily want out of it is accuracy and efficiency if that makes sense. A unit that is well calibrated and works well overall. Please state pros and cons of each unit and photos too! Price is of no concern, as this "cheap insurance" some may say, is essential to monitoring vital aspects. Cosmetically I would like a nice looking unit with day and night displays, as it will be seen all the time.

Thank you for your help and knowledge!

Last edited:

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
Does the gauge itself depict the accuracy? Or does the sensor control more of the accuracy? What would be the most accurate combo?

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
Thanks for everyone's input, anymore experience anyone?

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
To everyone who helped, thank you very much! But for ppl looking at the thread and who have experience and don't chime in... I don't get it! C'mon guys we all come to this giant late model hub for a reason, for HELP! Please chime in lol

POISNUS04

Established Member
I have a AEM ugeo it works good. Display has a couple LED's going out. About $150 for the setup is not bad.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I've had an innovate lc1 w/b and Bosch sensor in 2 different terminators and it has worked great for years...albeit the lc1 is a bit more complicated to wire up for datalogging and the Bosch sensor is "adequate"

However, as far as simplicity and accuracy, the ngk afx setup is probably the way to go. The kit comes with it's own screen (also the WB brain). You can keep it in your glovebox and pull it out when you want to monitor.....Or....it has 2 different outputs that can go to another gauge (ie like speedhut) and also for datalogging. The NTK sensor is superior to the Bosch

http://www.amazon.com/NGK-Powerdex-Air-Fuel-Ratio-Monitor/dp/B0018MUNTM

cj428mach

Established Member
I love my aeroforce gauge and I hate my LC1. While I feel the LC1 is accurate because of the free air calibration it needs it way too often. Mine will screw up 50% of the time during a reflash of my computer. Then I have to lay under the car, recalibrate it and then go for a ride. It gets old really quick.

t_ryan

ABAP BABY!
Established Member
Awesome input guys!!! Great info and opinions, any other setups were running?

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I have an auto meter installed, but i have no engine to hook it to still.

My buddy and a AEM let go on him and now i think is couple month old Zeitronix has also died.

Users who are viewing this thread