Widened and narrowed Saleen replicas

selbyvince

Established Member
how much for just the rears, if you were to split. i have a set of these in black but the regular 18x9/ 18x10. id love to have some 18x11 rears as i was contemplating on getting mine done. mine have less then 1k miles (perfect condition), id even work out a trade for my two rears if you wanted to keep a set. let me know

redrockett

Established Member
how much for just the rears, if you were to split. i have a set of these in black but the regular 18x9/ 18x10. id love to have some 18x11 rears as i was contemplating on getting mine done. mine have less then 1k miles (perfect condition), id even work out a trade for my two rears if you wanted to keep a set. let me know

WOW, Your car is beautiful! Unless I have the fronts and rears sold I would rather not split them. Thanks for the offer though!

selbyvince

Established Member
WOW, Your car is beautiful! Unless I have the fronts and rears sold I would rather not split them. Thanks for the offer though!

thanks man! and no problem, just keep me in mind if it comes down to it and you need a buyer for the rears. thanks buddy :beer:

Last edited:

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
Randleman? Do you live next door to King Richard? Did you ever bolt these up to an IRS car? It seems like when I had 10" rears that the IRS bolt was close to the wheel so who ever buys these might need a 3/8 spacer.

redrockett

Established Member
Yes The King lives right down the road from me. Yes I had planned on running a 3/8" spacer. These wheels have never been on a car. I think I saw your car at mustang week a couple years ago and you were running black Saleens on it? Seems like you had them for sale when I talked to you.

Randleman? Do you live next door to King Richard? Did you ever bolt these up to an IRS car? It seems like when I had 10" rears that the IRS bolt was close to the wheel so who ever buys these might need a 3/8 spacer.

redrockett

Established Member
$1200 shipped... ouch. Someone take these off my hands before I am forced to put them on my dads cobra. I picked up another set of wheels this week so I need to make room. My wife asked why I need 4 sets of wheels for 1 car. I asked her why she needs 30 pair of shoes but that didn't go over too well.

Users who are viewing this thread