wider mach wheels??

98svtstang

Established Member
I want to buy wider rims to fit some DR on my mach, but i do not want to change the style of the original wheels. Now i know they make them just having trouble finding them, can anyone help me by showing a link?

thanks!

sdg97232

Established Member
afs wheels has 17x9s on thier web site some times you can find the 17x10.5s used on mach 1 registry or maybe on ebay. i plan on sinding my stock wheels to weldcraft and have rears widened to 10" and the fronts narrowed to 4".

98svtstang

Established Member
yea i would like to have it a least to 10 inches, i did find those 9 inch ones but not sure if its really worth it for an extra inch...Thanks

330mach1

Established Member
sorry but got a question on top of where to find them. if you send yours out to get widened do they do anything to change the offset?

sdg97232

Established Member
sorry but got a question on top of where to find them. if you send yours out to get widened do they do anything to change the offset?

i dont think they change the offset could be wrong on that but i dont remember them saying anything about the offset. its around 250 per wheel for the work so its a little pricey, after they do there work ill have the gray inserts powdercoated black and ill have the set of wheels iv always wanted on the mach for about what you would have invested in a set of aftermarket wheels.

sdg97232

Established Member
i dont know what kinda power you have but i have must basic bolt-ons with 98 cobra intake cams full drag suspention. im running 275/40/17 m/t et streets on my stock wheels i am very happy with the way they hook.

Users who are viewing this thread