wife needs ideas for office pranks she perf LEO's

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
but is open to suggestions. My wife works for probation and parole and they keep pulling pranks on her and she can't think of anything that couldn't poss. end in pain/harm. She wanted me to post this in the donut shop, but I don't think that I can. Since she works with Probation and parole she wanted to get some ideas from mainly LEO's, but I guess that as long as they are good I don't think that she will care.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Simply get a hold of someone's cell phone and change the greeting banner to say "NO SERVICE"… this can usually be done through the “settings” area of the phone where you can change things like the wall paper, ring tones, etc. Every time the victim picks up their phone to make a call, they’ll see no service and go off on a hunt to find a better signal. Sure, they could check the signal bars, but that will take them a good 10 – 15 minutes to figure out.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Take the toilet tank lid off of the toilet tank. Inside, there is a horizontal little plastic tube (brass or copper if a really old toilet and it won't work with that) about 1/4 inch in diameter. If long enough, turn the tube outward and point it towards the front of the toilet tank bowl with the end just barely sticking out. Replace the tank lid, making sure that the little plastic tubing is barely sticking out. When your friend flushes the toilet they will get squirted with water. Only do this prank if your floor is totally water proof. When they come out soaking wet, maybe act really surprised and tell them that your plumber had just "fixed" the toilet and you can't imagine that anything like that happened. Go into the bathroom (alone) and quickly put the tubing back the way it was and say that you couldn't find anything wrong with the toilet. Then wonder out loud what "really" happened.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
One I used that came up with some serious results was. Go to a fast food joint and get some ketchup in the little packages. Now fold the end of the package up until it is fairly tight. Now take a pin/pen and put a hole in it near the very end. Go to the toilet and place it under the seat preferrable under one of the little knobs that hold the seat up off the toilet bowl. Face the hole up to squirt the person in the butt or face it down (to quirt into the bowl) for the best results. 85% of people look at what is in the toilet before they flush it. I did it at work and one of the older workers came out of the bathroom holding herself asking anyone to call 911 as she had ruptured herself and her insides were pouring into the comode. She said she was bleeding to death.

The other good one is to take Saran Wrap or very high grade plastic wrap and stretch it over the toilet bowl and then put the seat back down.

Cigarette loads are another good source of fun. Take a paper clip and straighten it out so you can make a hole in the tobacco to about halfway down. Then put the load in and shove it down with the clip. Just remember do more than one in the pack. The first time is funny. The second time is hilarious and the third time they just throw their pack of smokes away.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
One I used that came up with some serious results was. Go to a fast food joint and get some ketchup in the little packages. Now fold the end of the package up until it is fairly tight. Now take a pin/pen and put a hole in it near the very end. Go to the toilet and place it under the seat preferrable under one of the little knobs that hold the seat up off the toilet bowl. Face the hole up to squirt the person in the butt or face it down (to quirt into the bowl) for the best results. 85% of people look at what is in the toilet before they flush it. I did it at work and one of the older workers came out of the bathroom holding herself asking anyone to call 911 as she had ruptured herself and her insides were pouring into the comode. She said she was bleeding to death.

The other good one is to take Saran Wrap or very high grade plastic wrap and stretch it over the toilet bowl and then put the seat back down.

Cigarette loads are another good source of fun. Take a paper clip and straighten it out so you can make a hole in the tobacco to about halfway down. Then put the load in and shove it down with the clip. Just remember do more than one in the pack. The first time is funny. The second time is hilarious and the third time they just throw their pack of smokes away.
The first two are funny, I just dont get the last one.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
wvmystichrome said:

Did this in HS in the teachers lounge, and made them a batch of brownies with exlax in them.

I think they are still looking for who did it almost 20yrs later.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
Thanks to whoever moved it.:beer: I didn't know if could post it here since it wasn't an "advice" question.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
svtjunkie said:
Thanks to whoever moved it.:beer: I didn't know if could post it here since it wasn't an "advice" question.

It is close enough, that is why I moved it.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
simshahh said:
The first two are funny, I just dont get the last one.

Long story cut short. My boss used to be a big smoker. Smoke when he ate. Smoked when he worked. Smoked when he was driving. Smoked when he was taking a crap. Well I got cigarette loads and fixed his whole pack of smokes. He goes into the crapper ever morning for his morning "constitutional." Well he takes his smokes. A few moments goes by and....BANG! About 3 more minutes or so went by and......BANG! This happened one more time. Well he comes out of the bathroom and tells the head VP of the company he thought he got a whole package of cigarettes that had been tampered with. The VP said No it was that !^@%#& kid. He used my name though instead of kid. Well he proceeds up to my office not looking to good. Seems he was getting ready to pinch a nice big one off when the first went off. He swears to this day when it did his a$$ sucked it right back in. Nothing in the toilet. When the second one went off he was in the same exact situation and BANG!.....Whoosh right back up in there. After the third one went off he didn't go for a few days. We have all laughed over that one.
The other funny load story was about one of the workers waiting on a customer. She always talked and smoked and worked at the same time. Well when her load went off her cigarette looked like a propeller sticking out of her mouth with the most shocked look on her face. The customers standing there, after the intial shock busted out laughing til they had tears in their eyes. Needless to say after I got about 3 others at work with the loads they got me. One of them actually crapped her pants because she was driving home when hers went off and scared her almost into wrecking. I had forgot I loaded hers. But they did get me back royally.
I came in the back door one from going to another branch location to work. As I did they poured a 5 gallon bucket of water over my head. Lets just say the "loads" stopped right then. The water kind put out the fire. HA HA.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
redfr03svtsnake said:
how do you do the cigarette thing?

Go to a joke/magic store. Most keep cigarette loads. They are small pieces of wood that "explode" from the lit cigarette. Not a big explosion. Almost like a cap for a cap gun. They are about twice as round as a round toothpick. You just push them into a cigarette carefully. I always used a paperclip to get them in a little farther so they don't explode while being lit.

jshen

Established Member
Hmm...Have access to their cars? Like govt cars? A little pepper mace in the air vent works well. Pepper spray in office cubical also good.. for an office birthday party I gave.. recipient a bottle of liquid stink from a local novelty shop..put a few drops in trash can and few drops on door knob [inside knob.].

wvmystichrome

Established Member
jshen said:
Hmm...Have access to their cars? Like govt cars? A little pepper mace in the air vent works well. Pepper spray in office cubical also good.. for an office birthday party I gave.. recipient a bottle of liquid stink from a local novelty shop..put a few drops in trash can and few drops on door knob [inside knob.].

I'm glad you brought those up. I bought some instant gel stuff at a joke shop also. Turns liquid into a gel almost immediately. People freak out when their coffee, pop, tea, water or whatever turns to gel. Odorless and colorless. AND not harmful. Unless if they might try to eat it. :shrug:

jshen

Established Member
Liquid Stink

Was really bad...I'd put it on par with skunk...emptied the office..the wing...and got me a letter of "concern" from my boss...but I had fun:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread