Will a 325-50-15 fit

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
On my 01 cobra rear. Its mounted on a 15x10 prostar. I have eibach lowering springs and I dont know if its to low or not. Im gonna mount them up thursday and hope they fit.

Thing is I dont want to change the ride height to make them fit cuz the car looks great w/ the 18's on.

Ugh

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
hhmmm, not sure. it seems like with the right backspacing they would. if you still have quad shocks that might be an issue. those are some big tires by the way. i wonder why you would need those...

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
.The problem is the big ass tire on them. They came off a 03 cobra w/ a SRA. I'm just concerned w/ how low my car is,
that's the only reason why it wouldn't fit.

Last edited:

NukeGuard

Established Member
Let me know if you get them to fit. I'm gonna try and fit the same tire under my '01, but it still has the IRS. Do you think there's any hope? Should I just stick with a 15x8?

NukeGuard

Established Member
So, far the only help I've gotten from mfr's. is from Centerline. I think I'm gonna run their Convo Pros (15x4 and 15x10 or 8, whatever will fit). The tech told me he had a lot of people ask about running that wheel and told me to get 1-3/4 bs and use 1" spacer in the front and for the 10's, get 6.5 bs with a spacer. I don't know though, I'm still researching everything.

Last edited:

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
014-25.jpg

They fit! Tucked right in. Were still going to raise the back 1 inch and roll the fenders. Let the suspension work some.

Users who are viewing this thread