will a porsche or lambo beat a built stang in the quarter...

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
My buddy thinks a porsche, lambo or any exotic car will beat a built stang in the quarter. please prove this buddy of mine wrong... PLEASE!!!!

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
please keep it coming... he is a little hard headed. I posted here, because I need a VIDEO for good hard evidence to prove him wrong. I'm getting ready to buy a built 347 stroked stanged on 150 shot and he thinks that a lambo or any exotic car will beat me stop light to stop light. I NEED A VIDEO!!!! please help... u guys always come through... thanks.

Blown02

Established Member
From a roll or from a dig, just not in the corners. Its all in how you have the stang setup. If you do everything possible to suspension and everything you might be able to take care of the exotics through the turns, road coarse isnt really my thing so I wouldnt know though.

However if you have a built motor and twin turbos or any other power adder, more than likely you will smoke most exotics including lambos, ferraris, posche gts, etc. etc. from a dig or from a roll.

Just my 2 cents though.

UNDR PSI

Established Member
The quickest Ferrari (Enzo) runs 11.1 and the quickest Porsche (Carrera GT) runs 11.2, with real drivers of course. :thumbsup: The Enzo wouldn't be that hard to duplicate, because it does everything for you. The Carrera on the other hand, not likely. Chances of you pulling up next to one of these at the light....VERY slim, but as long as you can run in the 10's, you have them covered. Not a difficult task. The chances of you pulling up next to one with a driver that can actually drive the car and one that will get on it......probably get hit by lightning first! :p

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
nikemason said:
News Flash: Ferrari 360 Modena's are not fast. :thumbsup:

very very true my friend ,
although ive always been into supercas/exotics , and i still love them till today , ill admit that the modena is one of those cars thats waaaayyyy overrated. hell , even the challenge stradale is overrated.
i saw a dyno video just yesterday of a Modena CS , and it dynoed 302whp (claimed 425hp WTF!&^&!), and last week a friend of mine sent me an article , about a german dude sueing ferrari cuz they didnt want to refund his money back or "fix" the car (they claimed everything was fine with the car , but didnt give him any further info), cuz his Modena CS did not reach the claimed top speed of 186mph (it only got to 175).

EDIT: Ill post both links when i find them

Last edited:

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Dude, the Stang is built for the 1320. If you mod it right and push high numbers you can ass-kick most any exotic from a dig. Most exotics are pushing mid-low 11's-12's in the quarter, and very, very few EVER see 10's. Getting a Mustang in that range is not hard at all if you have the cash in hand, and many people on this message board have daily driven Mustangs that will run these times and even better.

The 360 Modena does a 12.8 in the 1/4 mile stock. Throw a pully and an SCT tune on a Terminator and that Ferrari is in the rear view mirror. The 2003 Murcielago turns a 12.0 flat stock--and there are many Cobra's into the 11's on this board.

There is realy no video proof needed. Anyone who has any commen sense about cars knows that even the biggest piece of shit can be made to run 9's. It's all in how the cars are set up and what kind of numbers you push.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
xilix said:
Dude, the Stang is built for the 1320. If you mod it right and push high numbers you can ass-kick most any exotic from a dig. Most exotics are pushing mid-low 11's-12's in the quarter, and very, very few EVER see 10's. Getting a Mustang in that range is not hard at all if you have the cash in hand, and many people on this message board have daily driven Mustangs that will run these times and even better.

The 360 Modena does a 12.8 in the 1/4 mile stock. Throw a pully and an SCT tune on a Terminator and that Ferrari is in the rear view mirror. The 2003 Murcielago turns a 12.0 flat stock--and there are many Cobra's into the 11's on this board.

There is realy no video proof needed. Anyone who has any commen sense about cars knows that even the biggest piece of shit can be made to run 9's. It's all in how the cars are set up and what kind of numbers you push.

+1
Sup man :beer: LTNS

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
^^^^^ It may LOOK fast yea, but did you see all that wheel spin? IMO, a terminator with the basic 4's (pulley, exhaust, chip, intake), and maybe a tune could easily take that with some sticky DR's.

Users who are viewing this thread