Will changing my X-pipe sound louder?

COBRA55

New Name but Old member
Established Member
Not sure if it would make a difference but I have a Magnaflow catback and off road x-pipe.

I want it to sound a bit meaner at WOT.

I like how bassani's sound, so If i change my X-pipe for a Bassani one, would it make a differance?

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Going to a Bassani X will get a deeper note.

I don't care for the sound of any of the O/R midpipes unless you're going to run a chambered muffler. I don't like the popping.

I highly suggest you check out the sticky thread Sound Board at the top of this forum. There are tons of combos in there and I'm sure you can get a good idea from there.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
i have a bassani o/r x right now and i dont think it will be any louder. if you want louder ,swap your catback to a loudmouth or stingers. but IMO they sounds like crap. i would put L/T to make it louder

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
bassani x pipes are not true x pipes like dr. gas , upr , or slp , so the result will be a poor tone. Ask me how I know that

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
I heard a sound clip of Magnaflow c/b and Pro Chamber, real nice and deep.Just a thought

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
you should pair your magnaflow x pipe with a mac catback i think mac is the loudest deepest muffler out there(not talking about stingers or resonators).

svtcobrar2004

Established Member
o/r prochamber and borla stingers here. and i love em... loud.. but not loud enough to make you want to shoot yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread