will i fit??

big_huff

Established Member
Im kind of a big guy and i was wondering if the 03/04 cobra will be too small for me im 6'2 and 300 pounds??

PKFIRE

Established Member
My buddy is about 300 and 5' 7 and got in my back seat. He fits up front and there's where he usually sits. You'll fit but I don't know how the side bolsters on the seat will feel for you since I'm 6ft and 210LBs and their tight on my sides. I say sit in one and see if you like it. Don't drive it unless you feel comfortable because you'll forget about the comfort thing,lol.

big_huff

Established Member
thanks for your comment i was thinking about getting seat track extenders and that would hopefully help me out.

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I'm 6'1" 240# and I'll tell you the seats do get kind of "pinched" in the back. I have wide shoulders though. The side bolsters need more adjustment to open up. As for leg room, I'll say it's maxed as well. Seat extenders would help though. I really don't sit in the car more than about an hour though so it's tolerable. Do't get me wrong, I love the car but wouldn't want to make a cross country trip in it.

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
big_huff said:
Im kind of a big guy and i was wondering if the 03/04 cobra will be too small for me im 6'2 and 300 pounds??

You will fit ok , but it is pretty tight........seat all the way back.........bolsters out all the way.........seat tilted back some..........wheel down to :beer: the next to last position..........good luck.

ShaneN.

Established Member
I'm 5'11 and 240, and i find that the ass bolstering is a bit tight but I fit more than fine. I'd just hate to get in if there was a cage, lol.

Oh and my friend is 6'7" and 300 pounds... he drove it. hell.. he even got in the back once.

TIMS93GT

Established Member
I am 6'3 and 300lbs and I fit fine.... They key is to get the seat adjusted right...once you do that it is fine!

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread