Will it ever stop raining!!!!!!!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
yay, I can enjoy from my cube
+1 same here

Yeah, I don't understand this weather. Last summer was a whole crap load better in terms of sunny days. Before we know it, its going to be winter again, and all the toys will have to go back into hibernation. What a shame.

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
I'm in the middle of all sorts of major hardscaping work, new driveway, aprons at entrance to drive and garages, three new patios and a new pool patio...****ING RAIN!!! The work was supposed to be finished by 6/28...looks like the fourth is going to be ****ed now...with all the F'N rain I don't think they'll be finish until Sept 4...URRRRGGGGHHHH!!!:fm::fm::fm::whine::whine::whine::cuss::cuss::cuss:
:cryying::cryying::cryying::(:(:(

matt87

Established Member
try residing your house with all this rain. my cobra has two inches of dust on it from sitting.

chuckstang

Established Member
rain through mid next week

I burned through a lot of rubber myself, took the day off to celebrate the nice weather

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
well someones going to have to make a sacrafice. if we can get someone to sell(sacrafice) their cobra to the sun gods,then soon as they sell it, it wont rain again all summer. any voulunters?

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Im going to try a wash and clay bar the truck before it rains! Looks like 70 % chance of rain tonight and Sunday.

chuckstang

Established Member
So what day of the week can we expect no rain?

I actually made a new rule for myself, no driving in the rain!

But you know what, the car gets just as dirty even the engine bay, I don't know what it is about these Mustangs or if its just the design of my huge open grile but basically it needs a full dam detail every single week!

I am going insane, black is just not right lol

Users who are viewing this thread