Will stock parts handle....?

lightning71482

Established Member
I want to put in 373 gears, a flip chip and an 50 shot of nos and was wondering if the stock parts would handle that without a problem or what would be able to handle it and what I should change them to. Thanks in advance.:shrug: :??:

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
any other mods???
well even so you should be fine, just make sure you get atleast a dyno tune to to run the juice

Look under the phone book for "Dyno Service" and then call to see if they dyno tune. You look like your in Alabama so I would check out RWTD. Go to Fastndelirious.com and talk to usahooters. He can help you out. Also why would you want better made gears. Don't know of one failure for the stockers. Save the money and go with a 4 pounder and some plugs.

Wehnes

Established Member
Regarding Dyno Tunes.. Is this pretty much a "no brainer" thing to do? There is only 1 dyno shop around me (within a hour drive) and the owner says he can dyno tune a Diablo chip. However, I really don't have that much confidence in his skills.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Wehnes
Regarding Dyno Tunes.. Is this pretty much a "no brainer" thing to do? There is only 1 dyno shop around me (within a hour drive) and the owner says he can dyno tune a Diablo chip. However, I really don't have that much confidence in his skills.

I'm not sure how easy it is...but trust me someone can always manage to f*** up something easy.

Users who are viewing this thread