will the L outrun these?

LightnigRod

Established Member
Hi all just wondering will the 2nd gen 2001 and up lightning outrun vehicles like these and others , = all vehicles would be at factory specs.
1. camaro any type?
2. corvette any type
3.mustang any type
4.forien sports cars any tpes broad range i know?
5.trans ams any type
6.or any other vehicles in this year class = 1995 & up?:-?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by LightnigRod
Hi all just wondering will the 2nd gen 2001 and up lightning outrun vehicles like these and others , = all vehicles would be at factory specs.
1. camaro any type?
2. corvette any type
3.mustang any type
4.forien sports cars any tpes broad range i know?
5.trans ams any type
6.or any other vehicles in this year class = 1995 & up?:-?

to answer your specifics, YES!!!!!:lol:

whip

Established Member
Becarefull of what you run!!
Remember, there are many stock looking cars that are far from stock! I have a few minor mods on my L and this is my experiance....
A stock Vette should be easy pickings off the line, however most vettes especially ZR's or Z06's will blow your doors out on the highway.
Mustangs, Cobra's and Camero's should be easy prey as well, but there are a lot of people dropping paxtons or nitrous on these cars, and then it becomes a fair race. I have a friend with a 99 Z28 running juice on an otherwise stock car and he can only take me when he sprays.
Forgien cars...They are all pretty much an easy kill, however, money does wonders for speed! The nice Porche's and a few rice burners with big turbo work might get you.
Vipers, if you read the mags, they should beat you. However, the 60 year old CEO probably can't shift like the paid driver for the magazine test! I have burned two from a stoplight. However, they will destroy you top end!
Basically, if you see it, your L can run it down. If it can't, he probably has far more money tied up in his car than your L. And besides, he can't throw a tailgate party!!!!
:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread