Will the new GT350 brakes fit an S197 car?

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Bruce and the guys at Full Tilt Boogie Racing supposedly have an adapter to run GT350 brakes on S197s.
Hopefully Bruce will weigh in, you should PM him and reference this thread. Good luck.
-J

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
TOB ... any new updates ..... sold my GT350 and bought back my old 07 GT500

Sorry. I no longer have my GT500 or my GT350 either. If I still had the 500 I'd have this one done. I'm busy going backwards it seems, waiting for the new GT500 and playing with Foxes again.

20180615_191440-X5.jpg

Bruce and the guys at Full Tilt Boogie Racing supposedly have an adapter to run GT350 brakes on S197s.
Hopefully Bruce will weigh in, you should PM him and reference this thread. Good luck.
-J

Bruce is the man here and if anyone can get it done it is he.

cholmes1

400 lb Gorilla
Established Member
I followed-up on the rear GT350 option from Full Tilt Boogie Racing and this was their response,

"Hello Charles,

We currently do not have anything available (for the rear). We have been working on something but it is still in the R&D stage and not sure if it will make it to the market yet. Keep your eye out on Facebook and our site for any updates or details in the future.

Sincerely,
James & The FTBR Team"

Given that they have a working front bracket, I remain hopeful for a possible solution for the rears. It certainly will not be simple but this FTBR has done some amazing work thus far. If I hear or learn of something new I will certainly let you all know.

Best,
Charles

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread