Will these fit my piping?????

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
Will these mufflers fix a pypes xpipe. I bought them from one of my friends and i am not sure they will fit on my cobra with my irs. thanks for ur help
IMG_2195.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I don't believe so, nor do I think you should ruin the sound of your car with those... just my opinon though.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
yes they will fit....i had complete offset mufflers on my cobra, i had an exhaust shop make me pipes to run to them.

i wouldnt put flowmasters on my cobra ever...

cobrasvtcrazy

New Cobra Maniac
Established Member
I don't believe so, nor do I think you should ruin the sound of your car with those... just my opinon though.

yes they will fit....i had complete offset mufflers on my cobra, i had an exhaust shop make me pipes to run to them.

i wouldnt put flowmasters on my cobra ever...

so they could do it then. :rolling: and does flowmasters really sound that bad?

KINGCOBRA86

Tvs @ 22psi ftw
Established Member
I think they sound good man . Are they super 44's . Just ask ur muffler shop if they can make them work .

greengt88

Established Member
don't waste your time/money on those....get a nice catback. i have a factory catback with flowmaster 2 chambers welded in for sale if u want. u need mufflers with the inlet/outlet on the same side. i suppose they would work but you'd either have to hack the factory stuff up or have pipes custom bent.

holiks03cobra

Established Member
Like stated above,just buy a complete catback.And for the record there is nothing wrong with the sound of flowmaster on these cars.I have the super 44's and get compliments all the time about how it sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread