will this fly wheel work

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
Important Note: Please note that this flywheel only works with 11" clutch set up. If your'mustang has 10.5" clutch, you must upgrade your clutch to 11" clutch. Please call or email for more information.

I've had goody luck with Exeddy clutches, call the tech line

side note, got sick out your spec3 too huh? I installed 3 of them in friends cars, one in my car, we all pulled them out after a month or two.

Last edited:

04whitelight

SCAMMER / LIAR
ok heres there problem, after installing the new fly wheel and clutch i went to start the car and as it turned over i heard sometihng clunking and shut it down, after looking i found this

theres a bolt on the clutch fork that was hitting the presure plate as it was spinning. and the fingers are depressed.

so im thinking either, the fly wheel is the wrong thickness, clutch is night for my car or sometihng got in the way of drawing everything up tight, ill have to see tom with i take the rest of it apart. im just so pissed right now cause this has took 4ever working on jack stands in the garage, if anyone has an opinion or had this happen, please let me know, thanks

also, what u mean am i sick of it yet?

Users who are viewing this thread