mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
I redoing my nitrous system and looking to do a under blower application, my question is dose it matter where the nitrous mixes with the fuel? Can I put a 5-10 ft line on the nozzle and allow then to run together? Or will that miss with optimizatio? Also if the pills regulate the shot dose iit matter how or where I inject the nitrous? Here is a pic of what I was thinking will that work? Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 1423939505995.jpg
    1423939505995.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 216

beaterbike

Established Member
Short answer NO . The nitrous at 900 psi will blow your fuel backwards through the system and either blow out your fuel lines or your pump depending on what gives up first . But a fuel tank full of nitrous and fuel should be interesting .

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
Ok so the nitrous has to be mixed at the nozzls? Makes sense.... Now as far as the copper tube to dis purse the nitrous and fuel Wil that work? One gas one fuel mixed in the intake?

beaterbike

Established Member
You would need custom spray bars made by a nitrous company to get the orifices right . Unless someone on here happens to know what size would work . Then you would adjust your nitrous to fuel ratio like a plate system with jets . I did this on a tunnel ram big block (got lucky with orifice size) lucky I didn't melt down . I would recommend a set of custom bars made by one of the major nitrous companys.

mod mod t56

u can go faster
Established Member
Don't the pills regulate the amount of nitrous... So it will only flow what it will alow? Sorry for the questions but I'm new to this

Users who are viewing this thread