Will V6 mustang wheels fit?

KazooGS-T

Established Member
So.... I happened to come upon a pretty decent deal for a set of MT slicks, only catch is they are mounted on a V6 wheel (15 inch). My question is what does it take for a 15'' mustang wheel to fit on the back of a cobra.

Thanks in advance guys. :beer:

ARdoller

Established Member
the fronts are where the problem is, due to the size of the rotor/caliper assembly. the rear brake assembly on the cobras are the same size as all 4 of the v6's.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
the fronts are where the problem is, due to the size of the rotor/caliper assembly. the rear brake assembly on the cobras are the same size as all 4 of the v6's.

I'm only going to run two V6 wheels with slicks on them, on the rear... I seem to remember that the cobra has bigger rear rotors/calipers and that causes some sort of problem... Just checking to make sure that I can use the rims before I buy them, or if a spacer, etc. will be needed. :beer:

Slow mustang :(
Established Member

Actually, the rear V6/GT rotors are 10.5" and the rear cobra rotors are 11.65".

;)

..but to answer the OP's question, yes they are a direct fit with no modifications or spacers required.

KazooGS-T

Established Member
Actually, the rear V6/GT rotors are 10.5" and the rear cobra rotors are 11.65".

;)

..but to answer the OP's question, yes they are a direct fit with no modifications or spacers required.

Sweet, appreciate it man!

Users who are viewing this thread