will you travel for Christmas (covid) ?

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Traveling from SC to FL, just under Alabama. About an 8 hour drive. We will be visiting my Wife's Dad who remarried and Mom who also remarried. All old and one going through chemo from a 2nd round of cancer. We will be limiting our contact with all other people during this time frame, mostly because of the her Dad's wife and the cancer. I'm down to sit on the couch and not move for a week but my Wife is always on the go so it will kill her. I'll be getting some Whataburger in Jax, FL on the way to our hometown...A Happy Tradition. :)

blackfang

Established Member
My in laws normally host Christmas as they have plenty of room for all of us about 11 of us, but due to their age(mid 80's) we are holding off. So this year we are staying home which has upset the wife as she loves the holidays with her family, but understands why we are doing it.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Because that's their job, you retarded mongoloid.

Just snack the entire flight next time. Open up a bag of sunflower seeds and pull that mask off and chew....and chew...until the flight is over.

Childish insults, and then a BS idea that the airlines and others have ruled out months ago. Stay classy.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I just got back a couple hours ago from flying to London and back this week...first flight since March...my profession entails LOTS of travel.

Let me tell you...wearing a damn mask for 8 1/2 hours on a flight is MISERABLE! And I was sitting all the way up front in a "First Class Pod"...
8-12 hours a day at work 5-7 days a week...I know. SIGH

Dusten

Established Member
are you guys traveling for Christmas? I am, not flying just driving.

Any of you flying? Personally I wouldn't mind it. Hell, 4 out of 7 days I'm shopping in large crowds LOL. Don't really give a ****. I wear a mask and sanitize with lube after each stop, even though I know it's not really stopping covid. I'm so tired of this shit. I just want normalcy in this world =(

I'm planning a trip to the east coast.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Spending it with gfs family here. Her family al lives in town, and are tight knit

fortunately two of them are cops... so nobody is stopping us from congregating

nxhappy

Established Member
Flying to FL for a week starting New Year's Eve. Need to enjoy freedom such as eating in restaurants and drinking in bars. Live or die, I choose the former.
hell yeah, just went to a restaurant 2 days ago. So nice to socialize with friends and just feel like things are normal.

nxhappy

Established Member
I just got back a couple hours ago from flying to London and back this week...first flight since March...my profession entails LOTS of travel.

Let me tell you...wearing a damn mask for 8 1/2 hours on a flight is MISERABLE! And I was sitting all the way up front in a "First Class Pod"...
bro that sounds horrid. I flew CA to Italy a few years ago, that ****ing sucked, even without a mask LOL. I was doing "hot laps" up and down the isles of the plane to get my blood flowing. London sounds cool though, I have never been there.

nxhappy

Established Member
boats are ****ing awesome. I am a huge boat-ee, and I miss having one. My kids are pretty small but once they are ready I'm getting another boat ! I hope you are your family are ok. Have a great Christmas.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Traveling from SC to FL, just under Alabama. About an 8 hour drive. We will be visiting my Wife's Dad who remarried and Mom who also remarried. All old and one going through chemo from a 2nd round of cancer. We will be limiting our contact with all other people during this time frame, mostly because of the her Dad's wife and the cancer. I'm down to sit on the couch and not move for a week but my Wife is always on the go so it will kill her. I'll be getting some Whataburger in Jax, FL on the way to our hometown...A Happy Tradition. :)

There’s a Whataburger in JAX?
Well shit, might be hitting the road after all

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Dont worry guys, Bejing Biden and his thieves in the Democratic party will extend this "pandemic" panic. Theyll extend it as long as it takes to establish total political control over the US.

Then theyll relax everything when their communist friends finally "buy" the last political hold outs. They've already establish firm control over "news" and social media.

Dont worry though, our fellow citizens "voted" for all this. So its legit.

Users who are viewing this thread