Willy D's Wed Night?

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Anybody want to go? I know Cheyenne and Miranda do, but this time they need to stay later. Come on out!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Its usually 8 or so before I get off work depending on how credit is that day, so around 9 or 9:30

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
We usually get there @ 700..no cover and the food isnt that bad either....1 beer dosent start till 800

You in for a little later night this time? Or maybe I will just try to get there earlier

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i might be able to pull this off, i will have to see. i work till 11 but might be able to slide out of there a little early. and $1 beer is very tempting! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: <--$20 = 20 beers= travis acts stupid!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Man if you come in there at 11 I gurantee you that I will be in there. I know for a fact that there will be at least one SMOKING hot girl in there too.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
who is this smoking hot girl? your gf? hopefully not my ex wife lol, as she frequents the piano bars a lot. damn that made her sound like a slut..she's not but it still sounded funny, lol! :banana:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Wish i could go...:(

I get off at 10, but i cant get off any earlier than that.

Yall have fun, and get drunk...

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
stupid work. i hate the bad place. dont look for me tonight guys, boss says i gotta stay here and yell at people to do their job. maybe i can catch the next bar time.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Yeah, i obviously didn't make it. I stopped by Calebs shop and 'watched' him and his borther put new springs, shocks/struts, and a torque converter in his brothers (Colby) 96 GT. We raced the other night from a stop on the interstate and i had him by at least a buslength, but now, i think he would be a lot closer.

Jaek

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Wish I had someone who wanted to attemp putting a converter in a Lightning, it would save me about $250. I know very wrench heavy people who dont want any part of that.

Users who are viewing this thread