Wilmington NC get together feeler

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
By yourself? lol When I get my car back I might make a trip down.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Seafood=:xpl:

Do they have chicken?

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Just stumbled on the thread... I live near Raliegh and would dive down to the coast to hang out some and check some cars out.

If you're who I think you are I have seen you driving down 42 near 40 before.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I'm down here too and also am part of the club with Screamingfast and 04dreamcobra. Would love to have some more get togethers on friday/sat. afternoon/sunday (my days off, lol). Actually just got done cleaning the cobra up and am kinda itching to go out cruising here now... gotta break in this new clutch. I live a little south of Wilmington but drive there everyday for work. Post up if we can get an SVTP get together soon!

On a side note, one of my instructors that works with me always talks up this britt's so I may have to try it! Just had my first PT's burger last week and it was awesome! (moved here from IL in January).

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
Sounds good that would be a nice little ride. Chill, eat, look at some clean rides and enjoy the scenery. Just let me know ahead of time.

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
I ended up getting some Britts doughnuts on Saturday too, just later on in the day after work. First time I had them and they are definitely delicious!

Ford1288

Established Member
If only Salt Works had a bigger parking lot for you guys.... (Former Wilmington kid)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Isn't Britt's closed now?

I believe so, I think that Saturday that SID and I went was the last day maybe.

In other news, our club is having a track day on Friday if any SVTP guys want to come out to Coastal Plains in Jacksonville to have some fun, you would be more than welcome to. Weather is looking to be nice this weekend so far.

Cbarr300

Established Member
I can possibly do wilmington sometime if you guys get together. Getting the trans rebuilt right now...so I'm driving my 94 gt around in the meantime. Anyone from the camp lejeune area?

Users who are viewing this thread