Win some lose some (Lose BAD)

jhonda

Established Member
Was heading to work today down in mexico and came upon a red dodge viper gts. I got my reality check, I knew I would lose but didn't think it would be as bad as it was but it was from a roll of 80mph(not good) So we or should I say he took off and put about a bus length on me by about 120 so I let off. He threw his hands up like what the hell was I thinking when he got in front of me. I eventually got next to him and gave him the thumbs up but he had a cig hangin out of his mouth and gave me that eat shot im better than you look and took off. I respect his car but not him. Plus he couldn't drive for shit it took him a good second between shifts, but didn't matter he still got me. Out of the hole with slicks I stand a better shot. Truck has ran 12.4s @113 on a shotty track(zmax) I cut 1.82s on slicks and skinnys at zmax, and 1.80s on full street tires at mooresville.

Anyway My win was on the way home. Guy said it was a 2006 m6 stock except it was lowered, blacked out very bad ass and clean. He said it ran mid 12s. We went from a dig and I put about a length on him to about 100-105ish. He got next to me gave me the thumbs up and said he was impressed. I asked him if he would trade he politely declined. talked for a second at the light seemed down to earth and nice considering that last ahole I raced.
All in all a good day.
also had a guy in a 3.5 maxima try to run me on the mexican interstate but I think he new what the results were gonna be cause he was smiling the whole time. he lost bad but was nice about it.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Good kill and loss! It's rare when you come across a Viper that wants to race. Im surprised you beat the M6 seeing as you only trap 113, most likely he wasn't on M-sport. They should trap close to 118. Either way good races!

SneakyPete

Banned
Good kill and loss! It's rare when you come across a Viper that wants to race. Im surprised you beat the M6 seeing as you only trap 113, most likely he wasn't on M-sport. They should trap close to 118. Either way good races!
M6s are fat pigs. Most are lucky to see mid 12's @ 115 out of them.

jhonda

Established Member
most of the 2006s are running alittle slower than me. I go to dragtimes a good bit cause that is what people actually run
http://www.dragtimes.com/results.php?resultpage=2&carmodel=112&data1=100&op1=>=&data2=1000&op2=<=&search2=et&days=10000000&stock=&dyno=&resultsperpage=10&carmake=5

SirJAG

Established Member
I took a 2004 m6 from a red light too. Put about a car on him and held it there till I shifted to fourth and let off. Was really fun and my first race! A week later I saw another one and raced from a 30 roll. He absolutely destroyed me. Our about 2 cars on me then another every time I shifted. We pulled over and he told me it was a 2012 M6. I got on wiki and figured out why the beating was so bad. Wow. That was a fast car.

Users who are viewing this thread