win some, lose some

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Last night my girl & I were driving around. We hit up a few local hotspots, they were packed. 1st 80 degree day here, the local lot maybe sees 30-40cars had almost a 1000!! I was running pump gas, partly from funds & I had alot of driving to do, so 6$ a gallon was a NO. I had a 1/2 a tanks of 93 pump running low timing map. I didn't really get on the car at all for about 98% of the night. Then we left around 1am & driving home came across a old duster. It had a custom plate Ubusted, 4 link, meats & sounded really healthy. We going along, come to a light, he's behind me as we almost stop. The light changes, he's in 1st hammers it, I was shifting into 2nd. He got the jump stayed out there but shutdown around 90. Next light we come to I'm ready, were rolling about 30 as it changes. He hits it, I hit it. I fry 2nd completely out, hit 3rd get traction & I start to pull. I hit 4th & still I pull. We come to a redlight, I said from a roll mine is nasty. He smiles, says dig or die, well I die. I missed 2nd gear but his was gone. I catch back up to him, tell him to do a roll. He agrees to a 20, because he's got 4.56 gears. So we basically slow down, I'm in 2nd gear, he's in first. I take the hit, he pulls even to my door, I hit 3rd & traction, he's at my door but fading, 4th comes up & I pull slowly away. We stop at the next light, I told him you broke it off in me on the dig, he tells me, "you've got 1 hell of a topend machine". He's :) my girl's :) I'm :) we BS for about 15 seconds & went our seperate ways. I never met the guy before, but I seen the car around, it's no joke. From a dig his is all business & yeah the plate lived up to the name from a dig. It's the only action I'll had with the car, wish I had my camera the video would've been epic.

I lost 2 from a 15roll & dig but the 2 from 20 & 40 I yanked on him. My girl was going ape shit & so was I. It was a good time & a blast. I didn't sleep for 2 hours afterwards from the rush of it & playing it over in my head. :pop:

I hope I see the car parked at 1 of our hotspots, so I can talk to the driver. He was a super cool guy. It was soo much fun!!!

aloo1

Established Member
hey ddogsrt where are you located i think i've seen your car before.
thanks,
alan

Users who are viewing this thread