Win up to $2,000 in Parts for your 2015 Mustang from AmericanMuscle!

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
ford-mustang-american-muscle-logo_zps8065c96a.png

AMGoogleGraphic_zps4d1c052a.jpg

Alright guys it's that time of year again and we're rolling out a small contest starting with our friends here at SVTPerformance! This contest will start TODAYand run through through January 31st, 2015!

Here's how to enter!

1. If you don't have an AmericanMuscle Account head over to our site to Register
2. Add up to $2,000 worth of parts for your 2015 Mustang to your Build List
3. Take A screen shot and post it to this thread like I've done below!
4. If you're like me, your build list might change by the day! So if you add new parts to it then simply take another screen shot and have it posted in here again!

Ford-Mustang-American-Muscle-Build-List-Giveaway_zps96266a57.jpg

The winner will be selected on February 2, 2015 between participants from the identical threads posted on ModdedMustangs.com, TheMustangSource.com, and Mustang6G.com,

Good luck!

Last edited:

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Lets see how it goes American Muscle......Give this Military Member something to look forward to when I return form Over seas! haha

Screen Shot 2014-11-21 at 10.01.25 AM.png

3.7cyclone

AKA Bananana, 5.0yote
Established Member

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
View attachment 29591[/QUOTE]

Looking good! Let us know if you don't have our USMil discount code and we'll get you set up!

I was unable to get into my account to create a build list, the site only returns a blank while screen when you click the login screen it directs you to:
http://myaccount.americanmuscle.com....americanmuscle.com/account/populateandreturn
Then nothing just sits there tried it on my phone too. Your site must be having problems, I am posting my shopping cart below as I cannot create a build list...

cart.jpg

Hey-Sorry to hear about the trouble with the MyAccount but if this is still acting up on your end please drop my customer service email team a line at support[at]americanmuscle[dot]com and they'll have this fixed for you!

I may make one with 16 JLT oil separators. :D

:) Hey even Admins can play too!

Alex

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, parts sure are expensive nowadays. Explains why I bought everything used off the forums for my 03 haha.

build list.png

Laztug

Established Member
So many contests and never a single thank you from a winner! How rude....

4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

[I mg]bestpartslistever.jpg[Iimg]

Last edited:

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
So many contests and never a single thank you from a winner! How rude....

4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec8d8966fcd26450715b1d1d48.jpg

[I mg]bestpartslistever.jpg[Iimg]

I see what you did there! There's a ton, and I mean a ton of places where we'll run contests, Facebook, Google + (Shameless plug, Check out our Google+ Page Right Here if you haven't seen it) YouTube, so it's not too surprising if we're not seeing them on the forums. We make an effort to post the winners First name public ally as well!

View attachment 32191

I updated mine a bit :) I'll gladly pay the extra couple hundred too

Not bad and I'm sure if you're chosen we could work that out, I've seen many people doing this recently!

Here's mine. Love the sound of this exhaust. Thank you for posting this competition!
Kn3JIdo.jpg

Looking good! It's definitely one of the louder ones out there! Great roar to it!

Let me know if anyone has any questions, Best of Luck and Have a Happy and Safe New Year Guys!

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread