Window buttons?

Hawk1680

Established Member
I was wondering if its possible to buy 2 of the automatic window buttons, and replace the 2 manual window buttons..so they all go down auto. Also has anyone ever done this before? If so part numbers, cost, and maybe a little write up would be awesome!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
I was wondering if I could have a custom motor made for the back window to make that auto.. I think that would be tight.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
fuelonempty said:
I was wondering if I could have a custom motor made for the back window to make that auto.. I think that would be tight.

Harley F150's have the auto rear window. Would be cool, but for as much work as it would be I'd rather reach behind me, haha.

Gripstang

KickPushKickPush,Coast..
Established Member
One touch passenger? Sweet!

I wass just wondering about the harley back window in my L yesterday. Then I reached back and opened it. :)

Vette Eater

Established Member
Not only do I have one touch down ds/ps...but I also have one touch up on both sides too...It also works by remote as well.

DEI, the makers of Viper, Hornet, Clifford, etc...make a module for $50.00 that interfaces with any alarm or keyless entry that will allow one touch up and down pass and driver side.

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
YUP DEI makes the window interface module, each one supports two windows and it gives you auto up down by remote and/or in truck on each switch, very very convenient, just got done installing it on a chevy colorado for a customer came out nice. PS some vehicles can be a PIA.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
An old friend of mine had that remote stuff in his GTI. Kinda cool to have, it would roll his windows up and down turn on his lights and his radio. The key fob had like 9 buttons so you could control just about anything

Dusten

Established Member
Swede, click that link that is up the page a ways, buy it, and hook it up, and TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread