Window problem

vita

Established Member
Hey guys... I had the clamp slip off my passenger side window. I pulled the panel off, glued it back on, but now the window will only come about 1/3 the way down and stop. It doesnt matter if I push or pull on any part of the window. Any ideas?

Im bringing it into a shop tomorrow, and would like to cut down the time they have to dick with it.

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
There is a track that the front 'clamp' slides on. I bet it popped outta the track. I was fixing one of mine one day and pushed it out of the track and had the problem your describing.

vita

Established Member
^ you were right. Its off the track in the front. Any idea on how the hell to get it back on? Looks like you need to take off everything just to get to the damn thing! haha

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
I think I was able to lift up the back of the window to get it back in there. I apologize for not knowing exactly it's been a while.

^ you were right. Its off the track in the front. Any idea on how the hell to get it back on? Looks like you need to take off everything just to get to the damn thing! haha

Users who are viewing this thread