Window problems?

rilestoneSVT

Established Member
Can someone please enlighten me on why my drivers window won't always roll down when I push the button. It seems like it might be a loose connection, but before I go taking things apart, I was wondering if anyone has a fix or is having the same problem? I'm not an electrical guy so any advise would help. Thanks in advance.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I haven't had that problem, but could be like you said a connection either on the window side or motor side......does the motor sound like its trying to go down when you push the button and it doesn't work?

rilestoneSVT

Established Member
Not at all, its as if there is no power going to the motor... Then all of the sudden, it will go down without any problems. It doesn't happen when I'm driving down the street, only when I'm at an ATM or drive through window... go figure?!

99toursvt

Established Member
just a question, but have you put in after market speakers, or ever opend the door panel? if so a wire could have been pulled when opening/closing the window. just a thought.....happened to me last weekend when i put in my new amp.

not to hijack....but its a clarion 90wx4 for my pioneer 3ways:rockon:

rilestoneSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by 99toursvt
just a question, but have you put in after market speakers, or ever opend the door panel? if so a wire could have been pulled when opening/closing the window. just a thought.....happened to me last weekend when i put in my new amp.

not to hijack....but its a clarion 90wx4 for my pioneer 3ways:rockon:

Yep. I had new Infinity's put in all the way around, almost a year ago. But it seems that the Driver's side is the only one giving me problems. Like I said, its hit or miss, and it only seems to want to fail when I'm at the ATM or drive through... Its starting to piss me off!

Users who are viewing this thread