window tinting?

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
looking to get my front windows tinted on a 99 vet, back window is done already. anyone on here around the philly area that does window tinting?

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Could you Pm me a price to have 15% all around. The tint I have now is faded. Also, how do you do the rear window? do you do a single sheet or two? Also, do you sand down the dot martix on the upper rear window, use black vinyl, or leave it?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Could you Pm me a price to have 15% all around. The tint I have now is faded. Also, how do you do the rear window? do you do a single sheet or two? Also, do you sand down the dot martix on the upper rear window, use black vinyl, or leave it?

Norristown cops won't bother you for that? I was thinking 30% all around. I'd like a quote as well SVTORANGE if you can ;-)

SVTORANGE

Established Member

I usually tint over it. Will send you a PM shortly.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I don't have work tuesdays wednesdays and saturdays so I can on any of those days. Just hit me up whenever 610 761 9720

lilphillysvt

tommyguns
Established Member
I don't have work tuesdays wednesdays and saturdays so I can on any of those days. Just hit me up whenever 610 761 9720

i work all week, so the weekends are better. havent really had the car out lately tho, this weather has sucked the last few days.

Users who are viewing this thread