Windscreen for lightbar

TXFLYME1

Pay No Attention
Established Member
Originally posted by Toplesss
Im 6'2" and its not an issue for me. I think youll be fine. The bar fits really close to the roof, so I think youll have plenty of room. Stop by your local Ford dealership and see if they have a vert with one installed. :beer:

Thanks a lot! I will def have to check one out prior.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Originally posted by racerat
Can't wait till the search works again.

Anyone know where I can find the clear windscreen (no logo) for the lightbar?

I got mine from www.haneymotorsport.com & it didn't have any logo on it when I got it. I got it along with the lightbar. They have 2 types, one to go with hard tonneaus & one for the soft ford ones.

Have you seen them up close. I liked it untill I saw you use 2 foam strips with adhesive to light bar to creat a groove. then drill 3 holes in light bar with posi lock screw in nuts to foam for attachment. the screw locks arnt so bad. But the foam strips Im not wild about thats why I havent installed it. with wind guard out there is those foam strips that are 1/2 in thick or 3/8.

Mine only had to have 2 holes drilled I believe, one for each end at the bottom to support the weight of the windscreen. The foam pieces are there to keep the screen in place up top. I had no problems with mine, just make sure you prep the underside of the lightbar so they will stick good.

I'd post some pics of mine on my old '01, but my imagestation crapped out on me, no more remote hosting I guess.:nonono:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Not the best pic........

But it's on Haney's website in the customer rides section. I forgot about it.

barns2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread