Winter Projects!

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
For all of us who have to deal with snow and everyone else. What are your current projects for upgrading your vehicles? Any blower installs, strokers, etc...?

freakshow12

Established Member
well I'm workin on a few things,gears pwr pipe,pulley,deal on a mystichrome rag..but I mainly do this...Its a millenium ed.mach z 800 with all the chrome and stuff only 300 made. has 160 hp I sold it recently though:(

Future 5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by freakshow12
well I'm workin on a few things,gears pwr pipe,pulley,deal on a mystichrome rag..but I mainly do this...Its a millenium ed.mach z 800 with all the chrome and stuff only 300 made. has 160 hp I sold it recently though:(

Hey freakshow, Polaris is better!:burn: j/k

All i am doing this winter is saving all the money i can make and put it towards my to be purchased project. It is a slow process:bored:

freakshow12

Established Member
your in missoula? Ive been there,to the international mustang meet! there are lots of virgin coupes up here! always in the local papers.

Future 5.0

Established Member
The new 2005 supposidly 900 polaris RMK, with the new a-arms instead of trailing arms.:thumbsup: (powder rules)

Last edited:

vortechlx

Join My 8 Week Program
Established Member
Originally posted by freakshow12
your in missoula? Ive been there,to the international mustang meet! there are lots of virgin coupes up here! always in the local papers.

I was also at the meet in Missoula, did you have a car in the show or did you just come down to see it?

Future 5.0

Established Member
Y, Missoula was the meet holder. the originator of this thread Ryan (vortechlx) took some sweet film pics, not digital, and was able to tell me some sweet stories after. Pissed me off that i couldn't go:bash:

Jayson

Users who are viewing this thread