Winter tires/wheels TMPS Spacers

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Winter tires/wheels with TPMS - $900.00

I am located in the DC/MD/VA area

235/50 R18 Michelin X-Ice3, 18 X 8 Ford racing wheels - M-1007-P188MB , including TMPS. Winter tires are needed to make it in the snow safely. Don't risk crashing your stang or getting caught in a blizzard. Don't let salt and dirt eat your nice rims.

DSC_0613_zps1f12f322.jpg

DSC_0603_zps9d7ec08b.jpg

Brembocaliperinwhite.jpg

DSC_0770.jpg

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...HR8XI3XL&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

Ford Racing Wheel - Matte Black (Part No: M-1007-P188MB): Levittown Ford Super Center

Considering shipping costs the tires and wheels alone are over $1500 (I paid more). $150 for the TMPS. Please shop around for a comparison. I posted some links above.

You get: Tires/Wheels with Original FORD TMPS included.

PRICE: $900 for everything - Picked up. We can program the TMPS to your car if you pick up the wheels with your car.

Ray
202 476-0086

Last edited:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
I had the previous Michelin X-Ice2 tires on my 2011 V6 and these performed great in all winter conditions. Sometimes I found myself in serious deep snow as well as fairly steep hills to less extreme conditions like in the picture. I was always able to make it through all conditions........thanks to having winter tires. The X-Ice3 are even better than the previous version which I had on the V6 in this pic below.

190_0582.jpg

190_0580.jpg

190_0579.jpg

Last edited:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
$900 without spacers/$1000 including spacers. Spacers are necessary with the Brembo calipers. Awesome deal - compare to the new prices or to other winter tire/wheel sets for sale.

Last edited:

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Parts for sale individually. Winter is here. Don't be foolish and get out on the road with summer tires.

If you buy the complete set you get: Tires/Wheels, Original TPMS installed inside - $900.

Otherwise PRICED INDIVIDUALLY: $400 Wheels, $500 Tires, $100 Spacers (No TPMS).

Shipping can be arranged.

Ray
202 476-0086

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Snow in many areas. Does anyone drive their mustang V6, GT, or Cobra in the snow? If you find it tricky to do so perhaps your car is fitted with summer or all season tires.

Winter tires will out perform all season in snow and slush covered roads. It makes the car capable to be driven with a degree of confidence. Just remeber to use common sense. The laws of physics apply.

Alensvsix

Established Member
It is DANGEROUS to drive your car in winter conditions without proper tires. Winter tires got way more grip then summer or all weather tires!
As soon as winter hits the streets...with summer or all weather tires its plain and simple jeopardy.

Users who are viewing this thread