Wiper blades?????

ATFPat

Established Member
Since when did wiper inserts go bye bye :shrug:

Going to buy a set of 21 inch wipers and take out the rubber inserts to use on my blades. Or are the cobra blades kinda of a dumb idea with that I guess you wanna call it a spoiler type design on it to help keep it to the window (Not sure whats it called).

2ponies

Established Member
After trying in vain to get a replacement set at the local Ford dealer, I bought a set of Piaa Super Sporza Silicone with Spoiler Wiper Blades, they are 20 inch and not 21 inch. They look and work better than stock and cost $22 each at tire rack, and the silicone replacement blades are $9. I've had them on for 3 years and they still look new and do a lot better job of keeping the windshield clean.

ATFPat

Established Member
thanx ^ I was thinking of just buying a new blades, have to check em out. I wish they sold the replacement blades.

XJRGUY

BIG MONSTERS!
Established Member
I use Bosch Icons and they are the shit.

They work fine and look better then the stockers.

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
I just bought some refills from Murray's not too long ago. I had to cut them to size, but they work fine. I rarely ever use the wipers though.

ATFPat

Established Member
^^ haha I wish I had a garage etc. I ended up getting stock replacements. The guy at the parts depart. screwed up.

ATFPat

Established Member
^^ went to Ford and I got someone smart. The person before screwed up looking at the blades used for all the mustang exp. cobras. Come with the spoiler part. I have the part number from Ford. Wiper was like $20 around.

2ponies

Established Member
Do you have the part number for the Tire Rack ones?

20" PIAA Super Sporza SiliconeW/Spoiler Wiper Blade (BLK) #93350
20" PIAA Silicone Refill (Ea) #94050

Check the Tire Rack site they have a picture of the blade with spoiler. It also comes in "Carbon Fiber" but it looks a little cheesy in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread