Witnessed my wife KILL a Lexus!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
We had eaten lunch together Friday afternoon. It was her day off and she came to eat with me at my favorite Substation II. After we had eaten we said our goodbyes and she saddled up the 328. I climbed aboard my luxurious FFV light delivery vehicle and followed her out of the parking lot. We turned onto the local strip that is often peppered with ricers this time of day. The many stereo and "sport" shops along this stretch draws them here. As I pull up beside my wife on her left I notice a white Lexus following me rather closely. My wife is in the middle lane, as I catch up to her I start making faces at her to have some fun. You know the "kiss kiss. Wanna come home with me" kind. :p Apparently my slowing down to flirt with my wife bothered the local San Franciso treat. He whips it across my wife's bumper the the far right hand lane. Well she cuts me a look that say alot, gears down and begins to reel this asshole in. I can only sit back and laugh as she rolls past the Lexus, rolls down the window and waves bye bye. You know, I love that woman! ;-) :burnout:

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
It would have been really cool seeing / hearing her bang gears in the GT .....

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
I showed this thread to my wife and got an "Oh yeah, I...".

Last week I let her drive the Cobra to work. She slaughtered some guy in a minivan that wouldn't let her go faster than him. :-D

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Funny thing is. they don't have a problem when they do it? Let me hit the gas and she gets antsy.;-) Still gotta love that woman though.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
It would have been really cool seeing / hearing her bang gears in the GT .....

I have to give her credit, she never bangs them. She's really good with a manual transmission. That's what her car is too. It would have been better to have seen her jumping on the Viper in my 97 I think. I hate I missed that one!:gt:

Users who are viewing this thread