Women Being Ridiculous... [RANT]

O.W. Kenobeno

Established Member
I look at it like leaving your wallet or purse visible in your car. 99% of folks will ignore it but that one guy will be tempted to bust open your window and steal it. Sure, these girls weren't advertising their nude pics for a hacker to be tempted, but anyone who bothers to find out about the interwebs knows your chit is vulnerable no matter if it's on your phone, computer, the cloud, etc. Most wouldn't put their SSN on their phone, so why leave a nude pic on it?

I don't feel sorry for them at all, and I'm a dirty old man for looking at them.

Last edited:

Riptide

Established Member
Doesn't matter if you left the wallet out or not. Stealing is stealing. Does leaving it there make you a fool? Perhaps. Does it mean you aren't a victim of theft? Of course not.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
As soon as I found out, I downloaded the torrent of the fappening. The nudes are absolutely trash as hell. Nothing remotely exciting. There's one barely decent sex clip. These celebs have ass loads of cash, but have the most garbage, prepubescent bodies I've ever seen. The one chick had no tits( is there anything smaller than an A cup?) and her ass was flatter than the counter she was standing in front of. Girls in real life > 98% of celebs

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
First off: I genuinely feel sorry for them simply because they were hacked. They are victims, and I RARELY use that word. People have a reasonable expectation that stuff like that shouldn't be broken into and stolen. They Learned the hard way that the "cloud" isn't safe for anything.

That being said I want to know why everyone has their head up their ass and neglects to remember that there are BAD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD. I rank it right up there with leaving the front door open and expecting everyone to not steal shit. Most people won't, but there will always be those that will. And it's not just ignorance of the situation, it's WILLFUL ignorance which translates to stupidity. This also applies to a lot of other things, once you start thinking about it.

EDIT: I definitely got the entire torrent file as soon as I found out there was one. lol. Their loss is my gain.

wht93gted

Established Member
Apparently you didn't see Kate Upton's glorious milk wagons on display.

I felt kind of let down by them. Well, let me clarify, I'm not really sure what I expected.
I thought they were kind of like old droopy cans vs young perky ones. I know, I know; they're giant, and giant ones droop. We all know that.

I guess I just figured that being Kate Upton meant you were some kind of mammary goddess, where you could have real, giant, perky boobies, all at the same time.

mavisky

Established Member
jezebel.com is like a feminist orgy. Anything that's not pro-female get written about on that retarded site. Even things that are pretty gender neutral end up being bitched about by some mid 20's jobless overweight blogger from New York who never ventures more than about 2 blocks from her shitty 300 sq ft apartment.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
I felt kind of let down by them. Well, let me clarify, I'm not really sure what I expected.
I thought they were kind of like old droopy cans vs young perky ones. I know, I know; they're giant, and giant ones droop. We all know that.

I guess I just figured that being Kate Upton meant you were some kind of mammary goddess, where you could have real, giant, perky boobies, all at the same time.

Hey, I'm just content to discuss the finer points of boobage.

Users who are viewing this thread