Women posing on L/HDs

RedFox

Established Member
To put it mildly, watching Sparxxx is equivalent to getting off watching animals in heat on a farm... Its the kind of stuff that may have you considering switching sides.:xpl: Keep in mind that whatever you see on the net is 6+ years old, so just imagine the sight now.:xpl::xpl:

Luckily she doesn't own a Lightning anymore otherwise the value would drop by at least 50%.:lol1:

skipthedrummer

Established Member
looks fine to me?

standard-18.jpg

standard-23.jpg

is this not her?

Last edited:

TqMnster

Established Member
I dont think thats her. Someone stated she has no boobs. If it is in fact her, you say THATS hideous? I'd hate to try and find a g/f with those kind of standards LOL She does look like giant though.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Wow I only noted she had an L before some people said she is disgusting :bash:. I will admit her looks aren't the worst, but if you search and find out what she has done :xpl:

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Well said E. ^^^ Keith, I do think you should try the 305/35 R22 like I'm running in the back. Your tires are just a little too far off match for my taste. It would give you back a little gear too being that they're not as tall as the 40 series and it still fills the fenderwell and protects the wheels better than the 30 series you have up front. The 295/30 R22 is what my first set were

Last edited:

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
Yea I hear ya. I keep going back and forth on if I like the "racked" look. I did have 30 series on the rear before. But it gets scary when you floor it at 70mph and break loose due to no flex in the sidewall... 580hp tends to do that, lol.

Here's how she used to sit. I think next tires I'm going back to 30 series thou...
rest%20stop.JPG

As soon as my truck is up and running I already lined up 3 hotties to pose with my truck. so those pics will be more up your guys alley.

LightningClint

Every Last DETAIL
Established Member
Yeah I hear you with the sidewall. I had the 30's and my truck say exactly like yours in that pic. I want to fill the wheel well a little better so I went to the 35 and love them. The forty's are just too big for my taste and every damn yukon I see is running them. I just about posted some ppic in this thread but I couldnt see posting pics like half these guys want with my wife in them.

Users who are viewing this thread