JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
how many threads on this subject must we endure? :sleeping:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
just kiddin ya....

but seriously, guys like you who haven't had yours built yet may end up having the last laugh if there really is a problem.

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
well, I would feel bad if many other the others have a serious recall. People pay too much money, hard earned money on vehicles and they get these type of problems, if it gets any worse, Ford is going to get slammed like they did in 1999, with the 1999 Cobra!

Last edited:

Friendchicken

HAHA... if Robert Lane gets this part wrong, how much of the original article is false???

<<<UPDATE:
* Ford did make some 2002 Cobra Mustangs; although, they were not sold or offered in large numbers. These were sold as pre JOB1 units and only available in the Dearborn area. The vehicles were described by Ford as being "not ready for prime time.">>>

That's funny, I didn't realise that some 2002 cobras were around (You dearborn guys holding out on the rest of the country?) And when is "Prime Time" anyway? 6-9pm EST?

Funny how I get one of the mystical Post-JOB1 cars all the way up in Canada on the west coast...

BON is a joke and nothing more. They would get more accurate info from LS1.com about Ford then where they get that stuff now. Not one peice of news on there isn't hearsay or 3rd party reports

SonterraSVT

10thAnniversary SVT Cobra
Established Member
I hope so...Someone needs to do a serious house cleaning at BON, and get some credible reporters..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread