Wondering if this is anyone here's car?

Justin81

Established Member
No real mystery. I saw it driving in my neighborhood this weekend. Later on I was youtub'n Procharger video's and this is the first one that came up. There's another one blasting around all the same roads I blast down in my turbo car. Definitely a car I want to see in person!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
That would be my car in the video. I think i saw your car by Ice Works in Aston the other day. Its looking good!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
That thing is junk... :-D

What up Diddy, its your boy Sol Walker here. How are you and your bro doin?

Sol! Looking forward to seeing you in Egypt with Team Echo this year. Congrats on the car purchase...I knew you would see the light eventually LOL. Brother and I are doing well.

Justdugan

Established Member
Sol! Looking forward to seeing you in Egypt with Team Echo this year. Congrats on the car purchase...I knew you would see the light eventually LOL. Brother and I are doing well.

Haha, glad you got a kick outta that! Loving the car so far, not going to be as nasty as yours, but still fun.. Speaking of which, just saw your other post, your car sounds GOOD man. We'll definitely have to catch up sometime and shoot the shit, maybe go for a cruise.

Justin81

Established Member
Well that was easy. I just wanted to say that car sounded sick coming down the street all you can hear is the Procharger hissing from the front and than the exhaust sounded great driving by. I was just saying to my wife there really isn't any FAST '11+ Mustangs in the area and than this animal makes me eat my words.

Just curious how much involvement did EVO have with the car? There doing a whole bunch of stuff to mine this week and Fred's trying to talk me into a ProCharger but I want a Paxton.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
There are quite a few fi coyotes around here guys, maybe one nice weekend we all can get together. Im friends with some guys who are members of the First state mustang club, we meet every other saturday here in Delaware. The next meet is 4/12 4pm. Let me know if you guys want to get together, just pm me for directions!

Last edited:

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
Well that was easy. I just wanted to say that car sounded sick coming down the street all you can hear is the Procharger hissing from the front and than the exhaust sounded great driving by. I was just saying to my wife there really isn't any FAST '11+ Mustangs in the area and than this animal makes me eat my words.

Just curious how much involvement did EVO have with the car? There doing a whole bunch of stuff to mine this week and Fred's trying to talk me into a ProCharger but I want a Paxton.
Thanks man! It's good to finally be able to cruise around after this awful winter.

I can't say enough good things about Evolution. They have had a huge involvement with the car and will continue to be a part of the build. I wanted a Procharger and Fred told me what kit I was getting and why he recommended said parts. The car was dropped off and picked up just as he scheduled it and the car hasn't skipped a beat. Fred will sometimes tell you stuff you don't want to hear because he likes to build stuff right the first time and not half ass anything. Chuck is a great mechanic and one of the only people I trust touching my car.

scott_0

Established Member
damn Diddy!!! had no idea you got this heavy into the Coyote! havent seen you in forever! I still see Geoff once in awhile though, we need to all get together down Cecil sometime

Justin81

Established Member
That's pretty much what happens to me every time I go in there. I have a very simple idea of what I want to do and it turns into a laundry list a mile long of what I need. The thing with Fred is you know everything he is quoting you is 100% right for the job to do it the right way. This week I'm bringing it in for a Weld RTS Combo, K springs, Koni Shocks and all the supporting stuff to go with it. I can't wait to get off these ugly stock wheels!

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
damn Diddy!!! had no idea you got this heavy into the Coyote! havent seen you in forever! I still see Geoff once in awhile though, we need to all get together down Cecil sometime
It's been a long time LOL. I normally run down at Cecil in the fall and with the OC car show coming up I wont be running the car anytime soon.

That's pretty much what happens to me every time I go in there. I have a very simple idea of what I want to do and it turns into a laundry list a mile long of what I need. The thing with Fred is you know everything he is quoting you is 100% right for the job to do it the right way. This week I'm bringing it in for a Weld RTS Combo, K springs, Koni Shocks and all the supporting stuff to go with it. I can't wait to get off these ugly stock wheels!
Nice! Going with a 17/15 setup or something different?

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Hey Diddy! Car sounded good Saturday night. Hope to see that thing out more this summer.

nosscort

Established Member
slow306... needs to put the radials back on .. heard your sat night didnt go so good as far as running some cars???

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
slow306... needs to put the radials back on .. heard your sat night didnt go so good as far as running some cars???
Regardless of radials or not I wasn't touching the silver vette. I came unprepared for racing lol

nosscort

Established Member
it happens lol.. the vette rips.. it should be a 140 car all day.. like they always say spinning aint winning lol..

Users who are viewing this thread