Woo hoo, I'm moving to Germany

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Yep, the land of the Autobahn. I just received notification, I will be heading to Geilerkirchen, Germany in July for a nice 3 year tour.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
that's awesome man! congrats on gettin to germany!:beer:

GTFlow

Freak of Nature
Established Member
I Hate You!! Lucky ****!!.........just kidding. Congrats brother.....enjoy that autobahn. You know M3 and M5 beemers are a hell of a lot cheaper there than they are here. Good luck out there!

svt_fan1129

Established Member
I'll be taking my Audi A5 and selling the Cobra before I go. Once I get back I will try to get a GT500 or a C6 Z06.

buy the c6 z06 man, no questions asked.

Hey, if you have a chance, take the a5 to the Ring!

Good luck with everything bro:beer:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Congrats man! Does the military ship over over your car for you or will it be at your cost? Also, what if you buy a car while you're over there? Will they ship it back?

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Congrats man! Does the military ship over over your car for you or will it be at your cost? Also, what if you buy a car while you're over there? Will they ship it back?

They will ship one car over, and one car back. If you go over with no car, you can ship one back if you have it over there for at least 1 year.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
They will ship one car over, and one car back. If you go over with no car, you can ship one back if you have it over there for at least 1 year.

Sweet! There are quite a few DTM cars that I wouldn't mind bringing back over stateside.

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Sweet! There are quite a few DTM cars that I wouldn't mind bringing back over stateside.

I will probably bring back an M3, or an AMG something. Gotta see what's on the market in a couple of years before I head back. Maybe an RS5 if possible (I love my A5, but it could use more power)

Users who are viewing this thread