Woodward Dream Cruise

bone stock

Established Member
Is there a meeting spot for SVT vehicles this year? My friend and I are going in his SVT Contour and would like to know where the SVT spot is.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
There is no designated SVT area but all things Ford are along Mustang Alley..........9 mile, east of Woodward

:read: Mustang Alley

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Who's all going to mustang alley? I am going down for the day, if I can find a spot to park nearby I'll swing in and hangout there for a while.

TRMNTR

Established Member
I plan to go down for the morning. Hoping to meet some of you and learn more about Terminators.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Had a window of opportunity to hit Woodward last night (Thursday). It was insane for a weeknight!! The busiest area was at 13 mile...HUGE crowds lined Woodward and lots of cars CRAWLING in each lane. Took me about 2 hours to roll from 9 mile to 15 then back to 696.:burnout:

My schedule on Saturday is dicey, but if I can get down there again I hope to see everyone!!:beer:

bone stock

Established Member
I was down there earlier but the cops shut it down around 10. I will be at Mustang Alley in the morning. Does anyone on the board own a Sonic Blue Cobra that was parked north of 11 on Woodward tonight? My god that cobra was loud:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread