Word on 01-02 Chromies?

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
I know awhile back someone said that this website (http://www.factoryreproductions.com/lightning2001.htm) was going to start selling the 20" chrome 01-02 Lightning Replica rims. Does anyone have an update on this? They still aren't listed on their website. Last I heard they were supposed to come out in December?

I am really anxious to snag a pair of these up. I know that they discontinued them awhile ago and was really bumed. So now that they are supposidly making them again, I'm not going to let them slip by again.

bluepacecar

AKA CHRIS
Established Member
I've been checking with them like every week and still they dont know. They last said to me about a month and that was about a week ago. I figure if i call them enough and bug them maybe they will get off their kiester and speed things up

Zeshan

Established Member
Hmmm not sure whats up...maybe they just dont have them posted anymore. Try calling them see if they can help you out. They had free shipping when i got mine.

Number is: 909-433-9009

FordFanStan

Established Member
I am not in the need to sell but might be interested if the price was right. In socal. 02 20" chrome reps no marks or scrapes or curb rash just brake dust :), w/ nitrogen filled BFG G-force KDW 295/40/20's (2 have 70%, 2 have 50% tread - these sell for 296 a piece). Any offers?

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
Screaming01L said:
2 more weeks

LOL :bash: That is what this is starting to feel like. I cant wait for these things to come out. I would take you guys up on on the offers, but I don't think you guys take CCs, and I don't have 2 grand sitting around.

01 96 svt

Established Member
i will try to take pics this week the are 01 02 style chrome 20s 295/40/20 goodyear tire terad is 90% but i wont lie tires have very slight dry rot cracking starting

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
01 said:
i will try to take pics this week the are 01 02 style chrome 20s 295/40/20 goodyear tire terad is 90% but i wont lie tires have very slight dry rot cracking starting

Would you consider selling them without the tires? I work at NTB and can get pretty good deals on tires.

Users who are viewing this thread