World of Wheels

angcobra

angcobra
Established Member
Anyone ever entered your car in the World of Wheels? If so, what are they looking for in the judging?
My car will be representing the local Mustang Club in the World of Wheels, I have never had a car in there and wonder what type of things I shoud do to get it ready.

angcobra

angcobra
Established Member
No, it's a car show usually held in a Civic Center. They usually have antiques, collectables, concepts, modified, and whatever else someone wants to show. My Mustang club is showing, a 65, 68 CS, 03 Cobra Vert (mine), 05 Mustang GT, and 05 Ford GT.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
yeah I had my car in the Kansas city World of Wheels show (last year),with my Mustang club, as far as I could tell with newer cars like ours it all comes down to how clean your car is. The guy that judged my car crawled under it and checked all around the engine comparment, trunk and interior with a flash light...

angcobra

angcobra
Established Member
My car won 1st in class. The Magic City Mustang Club (which I was part of the display) Won 1st place club display.
There were 366 cars, trucks, rods, racers, and motorcyles on display.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Good to hear you did well.

Have you ever run into a black coupe in the Alabaster area? I'm pretty sure he has Borla stingers. Also, does anyone from your club frequent the WalMart cruise circuit deal on alternating Saturdays?

angcobra

angcobra
Established Member
mblgjr said:
Good to hear you did well.

Have you ever run into a black coupe in the Alabaster area? I'm pretty sure he has Borla stingers. Also, does anyone from your club frequent the WalMart cruise circuit deal on alternating Saturdays?

Not sure if I have seen the black coupe. I rarley get down to the Alabaster area. For events the Magic City Mustang Club are involved in look here http://forums.bradbarnett.net/

donpablo

Established Member
I don't know...but I hear the chick from Over Haulin will be at the show here in D.C. next Sunday....mmmm Courtney is yummy.

Users who are viewing this thread