Worlds Fastest Truck

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
Upp four sale is my baby, This happens to be the worlds fastest truck,I would race anyone in a car and I know this Lightning will win. I have no mods done to the the truck because it doesnt need any I take people out in it all the time and they get so scared the truck has supercharger that makes this truck differnt it makes an awesome screaming sound that with the vrooom coming from the side pipes is amazing When I bought it this thing the guy told me that it has like 800 horse powerso if you throw some NOS on it you will have 10000 horse power I just dont need any because I never drive it fast this thing is my baby and i dont want to hurt her the truck has 97 thousand miles on it which is super low for a 2001 this truckwill sell so fast so hurry up cause if you dont u will try to race it one day and lose and wish you bought this truck im firm on the price because these truck super rare and cost new like 75000 so you can get this for half the price

in case it gets flagged

Certified Drunk

Established Member
I bought this truck!
I sent him a cashiers check for the full amount plus $25K payable through Bank of Nigeria, He going to give me the $25K back in Cash and the truck.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
97,000 miles on an 01 is super low mileage...
My 02 must have super, stupid, extremely retarded low miles.

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Ha! I should have read the ad before I posted.
I must have got a SCREAMING good deal on mine when I bought it. Did you guys know these things cost $75K new?!?!?

Lobo_Loco

La Mera Vena
Established Member
97,000 miles on an 01 is super low mileage...
My 02 must have super, stupid, extremely retarded low miles.

LMFAO......and mine still has less then 30k so when i sell i should be able to ask for $45,000-$50,000 and off course... OBO.....:banana:

Ha! I should have read the ad before I posted.
I must have got a SCREAMING good deal on mine when I bought it. Did you guys know these things cost $75K new?!?!?

:shrug:...i had know clue but now i know....lol

HIVOLTG

Go SKERS!
Established Member
Most likely someone on a forum down there is making fun of a local kid with a Lightning... but none the less its still funny

Users who are viewing this thread