Worlds FIRST 2022 Ford Lightning EV Dyno Test

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
"out of context" per google: If a statement or remark is quoted out of context, the circumstances in which it was said are not correctly reported, so that it seems to mean something different from the meaning that was intended.

I did not misquote anything nor quote anything. "It" refers to the EV lightning since this is an EV lightning dyno thread. By definition of "within context", I am within context unless bringing up a gen 2 is out of context. If that is the case, thank you for that grammar lesson today.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
So I'm working on a review of the electric F-150. Some of you need to make it a goal in life to never drive one.
Sid, if it means homelessness, joblessness, and aimlessly wandering the streets as a shoeless vagrant until an inevitable death, I will never buy an electric vehicle. And I mean this from the bottom of my midwestern, white-trash heart.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sid, if it means homelessness, joblessness, and aimlessly wandering the streets as a shoeless vagrant until an inevitable death, I will never buy an electric vehicle. And I mean this from the bottom of my midwestern, white-trash heart.

Interesting. I've owned an electric Ford truck for several years...

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
"out of context" per google: If a statement or remark is quoted out of context, the circumstances in which it was said are not correctly reported, so that it seems to mean something different from the meaning that was intended.

I did not misquote anything nor quote anything. "It" refers to the EV lightning since this is an EV lightning dyno thread. By definition of "within context", I am within context unless bringing up a gen 2 is out of context. If that is the case, thank you for that grammar lesson today.

Oops. Looks like you explained away a typo.

I didn’t say “Out of context.”

I said “without context.”

I meant “without content.

Did you wanna try again?

Users who are viewing this thread