World's Most Expensive Wax

snakecharmer

Established Member
For that it had better come with a nice car to put it on and a smoking hot blonde that gives great head.

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I know they only made a very limited amount, 25 or something? I wonder how many are left. I've read about a lot of middle eastern guys buying jars.

46-062

Established Member
How long do I have to wait for the Blackfire cure before I can top it with this stuff?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lifetime supply though.....

I could see a big big name detailer that does only high end cars at $4-5k a pop buying into this and 10-15 details later it would be making him money by being able to upsell a detail using this product as a selling tool.

20redfire03

Established Member
We could all pool money together then pass the wax around so that all of our cars could be covered in the finest wax available. :banana:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Lifetime supply though.....

I could see a big big name detailer that does only high end cars at $4-5k a pop buying into this and 10-15 details later it would be making him money by being able to upsell a detail using this product as a selling tool.

IIRC you signed a agreement that you were not a commercial user of the product. I'll have to go check my paperwork. :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread