World's slowest ported eaton cobra pics

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well I work tomorrow, then have Thurs, Fri, Sat off.. Sun I work, so Sat night I can't stay out late because I gotta be up at 4am :(..

I'm dying just to run my freaking car. I've raced 2 people since I've had my car here.. the sprayed LS1 and Troy's GT500 which I did damn good against..

Hopefully this dumbass weather will actually clear up.. I'm so tired of the random ass monsoons that roll through.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
My cars been garaged and not driven in almost 2wks.. Actually I drove it for like 20mins a couple days ago. That was nice.. It just so happened that I miss the rain for some reason.. Now it's back in the garage lol..

I did just detail my DD yesterday.. I mean a full paint detail. Clayed, cut, polished, waxed, etc.. Yup it effing poured for about 4hrs today.. I was crying inside.. lol

93foxbody

Established Member
LOL! I know EXACTELY what you mean on doing a detail an rain shortly after. Spent almost 20hrs on a 350z the other week, only to get poured on shortly after it left :( I DD the cobra right now. I cry inside everytime it rains, lol.

If we cant work anythin out in the next week or so for a lil fun run, I go on terminal leave after next week, so im sure we'll have plenty of time then ;)

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Oh damn.. Yea man for sure. Sounds good! Congrats on getting out ;-). Always waiting another week just means payday hahaha.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Thank you, sir. Need to get another group together from the gulf coast soon, for some fun runs or something.

Bring it over for CTC. Plenty of time and room to get a few races in. Larry is hosting a HUGE track event for us street car guys. Y'all need to ride over..

93foxbody

Established Member
Bring it over for CTC. Plenty of time and room to get a few races in. Larry is hosting a HUGE track event for us street car guys. Y'all need to ride over..
I will deffintely be over for CTC again this year. Details on the track event...?
looks sick man! Damn I can't wait to move to Florida so I can go mod crazy on my Cobra!
Lol, thanks man! What part are you moving to?
car looks good

Thanks!:beer:

AZCobraCMDR

Established Member
I know for a FACT that that CO is slow as hell. Especially since I put the ported blower on it to make it even slower!!! Miss that car... Glad to see you still love it. And really? Two sets of rear tires? Lol. They were new when I sold it! Haha. Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread