Worst Nightmare Update 2nd run Video

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
Hi guys... so yesterday i went to the track for my 2 nd run ever. I was a bit short of time so again i did only one run. Temperature was very hot and humid and i forget to remove some air in my rear tire. Still running on my bald street tire i retreive almost a full second from my 1 st run(the one in the first post in the worst nightmare). So it goes 13.86 at 109 mph with tire spinning badly through first and 2nd gear with some wheel hop. Add to that an horrible 1.21 reaction time.

Nothing spectacular but as you all guys says, more seat time better the run will be.

Tx again, practice make perfect!) Im the Terminator in the first race BTW.

here 's the link! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjPLQoV7uww"]YouTube - Drag pont-rouge 1[/ame]

Tx Ben,

Last edited:

VAMPIR3

Established Member
Dont try to leave so hard until you get some real good tires because you'll spin every time.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
you're wasting money racing on bald street tires.

yellowbra

Established Member
I can't see the vid because i'm at work. What was your 60ft??? 13.86 is crap. I had a completely stock 04 cobra that went 12.9 with nothing but a cat back and a drop in air filter. It took me 5 runs that day to get it though. Heres how my runs went and this was the first time ever at the track with anything. 14.7, 13.8, 13.5, 13.3, then 12.9. I was getting crap 60ft times but was getting better each run. I would suggest you put away a day that you can go to the track and really practice one run isn't going to teach you anyting. Not to mention when you go back to the track you will forgot alot so it will be a learning process all over again. Good luck.

Mark

Last edited:

Dismember

2003 black Terminator
Established Member
I can't see the vid because i'm at work. What was your 60gt??? 13.86 is crap. I had a completely stock 04 cobra that went 12.9 with nothing but a cat back and a drop in air filter. It took me 5 runs that day to get it though. Heres how my runs went and this was the first time ever at the track with anything. 14.7, 13.8, 13.5, 13.3, then 12.9. I was getting crap 60ft times but was getting better each run. I would suggest you put away a day that you can go to the track and really practice one run isn't going to teach you anyting. Not to mention when you go back to the track you will forgot alot so it will be a learning process all over again. Good luck.

Mark

Good advice Mark, thank you :)

Ben

Users who are viewing this thread