Worst Places To Own A Car

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
You'll hate me even more when i tell u i'm going on that Hooters cruise at 12pm today. What's that u said before..hmm, OH YEA, u said, "Something magical happens when you combine COLD AIR and Hooters." Don't worry bro, they'll be in good hands ;-) :D j/k :p

Eh it's ok, i guess it will be ok, you may have fun, i dunno. I am doing laundy so not missing out on much for not going..... ok.... you suck! lol have fun man!

Last edited:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Xplicit
You'll hate me even more when i tell u i'm going on that Hooters cruise at 12pm today. What's that u said before..hmm, OH YEA, u said, "Something magical happens when you combine COLD AIR and Hooters." Don't worry bro, they'll be in good hands ;-) :D j/k :p
lol... I was supposed to go too but I stayed out kinda late last night and didn't feel like driving there today :shrug:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
Hey dont forget about Tucson for stolen cars list, its just as bad (percentage wise) as Phoenix, or very close, plus all the dust and and terrable drivers

SVT4ME

Established Member
Looks like Vegas was on most of the list. I know that we have high gas and insurance. But what about places where people drive around with no insurance. Vegas would be on that too.

OKC03Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by trplblacksnake
damn my state isnt even on there. Makes me feel somewhat good but some ****er still stole the cobra badges off the side of my car. Why if I find out who that was I have a wrench for them.

It was probably the owner of the Lightning I saw in the Myriad Parking Garage who had replaced his badges with Cobra badges.

Users who are viewing this thread