Worst Teacher Ever

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
HA, I had a teacher in High school that was the same way (but much more intense), but during the bush election. I remember one day I couldn't stand it anymore, he was supposed to be teaching math and every day all he did was talk about bullshit politics. (conspiracy theory and tin foil hat shit) So I stood and and let him have it. I mean I dropped every four letter word I could think of, Including the C word. After I walked out of class straight to my principals office and told him exactly what I said. I also told him that he (the teacher) was impeding on my right to an education. After that politics were no longer allowed to be discussed in class other than when appropriate. The 2 days of hour detention for leaving class was well worth it. And YES THAT STUPID BITCH SHOULD BE FIRED AND NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
HA, I had a teacher in High school that was the same way (but much more intense), but during the bush election. I remember one day I couldn't stand it anymore, he was supposed to be teaching math and every day all he did was talk about bullshit politics. (conspiracy theory and tin foil hat shit) So I stood and and let him have it. I mean I dropped every four letter word I could think of, Including the C word. After I walked out of class straight to my principals office and told him exactly what I said. I also told him that he (the teacher) was impeding on my right to an education. After that politics were no longer allowed to be discussed in class other than when appropriate. The 2 days of hour detention for leaving class was well worth it. And YES THAT STUPID BITCH SHOULD BE FIRED AND NOT ALLOWED TO TEACH

hahahaha

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Evidently there is a huge investigation going on. The school has received hundreds of a calls about this. She will most definately be fired. Besides attacking kids, she can't even speak English. How about she debates with people older than 8.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Most of my teachers and professors keep their political views to themselves and try teach in an un-bias way. This video goes to show you how bad things can be made into and how far from the actual truth of the matter people believe in. Thanks MTV and the Liberal Media.

Thats in my area, from what I heard on the local news her job is at risk with the local school board, she will more than likely be sh!t canned

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
It's not like they can vote, or know wtf is going on.

The influences children are exposed to at a young age can and often times follow them throughout their entire future....Forcing your belief upon a child is wrong, it is much like forcing religion. Let them grow and learn for themselves and make an educated choice without majorly biased influence.

Users who are viewing this thread