Worth the Wait??

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
I like everyone else called the VOPC, they told me that my car is not being built until 7/15/2002, but my dealer thinks otherwise.

My delima is that on 6/24 there are 2 '03's coming to my dealership, at least thats what they think. I ordered Satin Silver, (really fell in love the first time I saw a picture) but they are getting a Sonic Blue coupe, the guy that put his name on it did not put any $$$ down, so my fleet manager says I can have first dibs on it since I am first on the list.

Should I go for the Blue, I really like that color too!! But I don't want to be a DICK and take this guys car.....

What do you guys think, I did front the GREEN!!! And he didn't.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
GO BLUE!!!!! Satin just doesn't pop for me. Saw one and Satin doesn' help the lines of the car. I order Min grey. Goodluck

hantzis

Established Member
Hey, if you don't take it, the second guy on the list is going to. If he didn't put $$ down and the dealership has no problem selling it to you, then go for it. It will be the dealership's problem, not yours.

From what I've heard, the sonic blue looks much better in person. I like the Satin Silver, but it is a bit "dull" for my taste. I would definitely go with the Sonic Blue...

Good luck!

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
After watching the vid of the blue one doing burnout, I'm SOLD,

Blue it is, hopefully I will be with Cobra within the next couple weeks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread